Friday 28 May 2021

The trip ferry mead

kia ora. On Wednesday room 5\6 went to ferry mead and learnt about the 1900s 100 years ago. I started at school because I was late because I had a meeting for an hour, then after the meeting my mum drove me to ferry mead and walked me in and I found my group and I went to school, general store, house, jail, bakery and tram. At the end we were waiting for the bus, we were at the 1900s fire station and then my group spotted the bus parked some where else so we started going over there with the other groups and we got in the bus and played on the seats and the we got to school some people said there favourite parts and then school ended after and every one was leaving school.                                      













No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.